Friday, March 25, 2011

BIDO&BOO



 As some of you know HOCKEY is a culture!
 You either are a follower or you're not! 
I happen to be at the point of my life where hockey is what I "practice". 
I have found hockey to be a wonderful sport to meet new friends,
 build player's self esteem and its a great sport to watch!  
I have painted this watercolor to depict the lifelong friendships that have been made. 
The memories never to be forgotten. 
This was painted for our team manager Pam Armstrong. 
Words can not express the gratitude I have for you and your hard work these past four years.
Thank you for the great friendship we acquired through hockey! 
These two jerseys were hung together for four years. 
Sadly this past 2010/2011season was the last of the Tisdale Rambler AA Bantam team.

For all of the players, parents, coaches and everyone who I have met through 
Tisdale Minor Sports these years will hold a special place in my heart!  

No comments:

Post a Comment