Wednesday, May 18, 2011

THE PANTRY PROJECT

                                                            So my great friend and most dedicated follower Connie.
Took me up on the offer of scrapbooking her pantry.
First I have to say her Pantry WAS organized. 
  I was only doing this really for my entertainment!
 So here are the BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS
HOPE YOU LIKE IT CONNIE

(SEE SHE REALLY DIDN'T NEED HELP, IT WAS AN EXCUSE TO HAVE TEA)
BEFORE
AFTER

BEFORE
AFTER
THE RECYCLED WEDDING GIFT
 THAT USED TO BE GREEN
THIS WAS CONNIE'S FAVORITE
A simple CLIPBOARD made to match
 used for the always ongoing LISTS
It was fun to do Connie, Thanks for letting me do it!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks Jan!!

    I love my organized pantry, and we have all been very dedicated to keeping it look tidy! You will have to come up with a new project so we can spend some time together this summer....any camper ideas??

    ReplyDelete