Saturday, February 5, 2011

hollywood designer bags costume

Nipawin goes Hollywood for the BREAST BUDDIES BUSTING CANCER ladies night out!
I am not a Marilyn Monroe, Angelina Jolie or Julia Roberts. I am more so like Roseann Barr (Arnold), perhaps a Rosie O'Donnell, so a stunning sleeveless, sequin number is not calling my name. I needed a costume, something simple and fun! So what could be more Hollywood than being a designer "BAG!" My best friend Sheila wore animal print and I wore the "etalocohC, Chocolate" Very easily made from recycled cardboard, fabric and glue and a little imagination and PRESTO a costume as an over sized accessory! It had elastic bands around back to hold it up and on. I could simply put it on or off as I chose. We wore black clothes, feather Boas and huge Willy Wonka sunglasses!  Mission accomplished! The evening was a success! $4,000 raised for our Relay for life team! 

  

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I want to see a picture of you and Sheila dressed up as the designer "bags"!

    ReplyDelete