Saturday, January 22, 2011

Cinderella, you may be jealous!

ALOT MORE COMFORT
THAN GLASS!
Just a quick little tid bit of useless information for you! I drive a little volkswagen beetle which I affectionately call my "LILY" bug! Winters in Saskatchewan are quite cold, muchly understated and I don't think that my baby bug can keep my toes as warm as she should. I have a long commute to work and so I spend alot of time bonding with my car. Saddly to report  I have to complain that she is not meeting my needs. After returning from my usual drive, my feet were FROZEN!!! When I arrived home, I announced to my family....."I wish they would make heated slippers, so I could wear them when I was driving!" Well I guess as the fairytale goes, my fairy god mother came threw. While doing MY usual boring household CHORES of grocery shopping.... I spotted my "magical heated slippers" right on top of the clearence bin! Now I am not going to lie, they are not an attractive pair of slippers, alot more comfort than glass, but they were battery operated heated slippers! Was I amazed of this find? yes indeed, and to top off the whole story, they were 50% off! So I will be doing my commute with my heated slippers and I will let you know if Cinderella should be green with envy!

No comments:

Post a Comment